PVC Roof Installation Under Floating Wooden Deck in Sudbury, MA
One of the common uses of flat roofs is to install a floating deck over them. Having the rubber membrane underneath the deck makes it extremely complicated when rubber fails.
Eventually adhesive in the seams of the rubber roof lets go and homeowners are facing very costly and labor-intensive repairs when they have to take the whole deck apart and then rebuild it.
A great alternative to the rubber roof with a floating deck on top of it is a PVC membrane with hot-air welded seams; because they will never come apart it will create a permanent and maintenance-free solution for those types of applications.
- Two-level deck over newly built garage
- 23 railing posts
- 2 sliding doors leading to the deck
- 4″ wide extra strips of membrane for future decks slippers
- 1/2″ fan-fold styrofoam
- 80-mil white PVC membrane with ChemGuard technology and fleece back
- Mechanically attached assembly
- 3″ PVC coated drip edge
- Custom made post flashings