PVC Membrane Installation on Low Pitch Roof in Wayland, MA
Best rubber roof alternative – PVC membrane can be installed not only on flat roofs but also as a asphalt shingles alternative on low-pitched regular roofs.
PVC membrane is a permanent solution that is almost free of maintenance, has a lifetime warranty, and solves ice dams problems once and forever.
- Low pitched roof with regular shingles on it – shingles removed, roof deck inspected and repaired.
- 2 skylights
- 1 chimney
- Multiple pipes
Materials and scope of work
- 1″ Poly ISO insulation installed
- 80-mil dark bronze PVC membrane
- 3″ PVC coated drip edge
- Factory-made accessories – inside and outside corners, pipe flashing, roof vents
- All seams and accessories are fused together using hot air welders to form a single piece of membrane throughout the entire roof.
- Color matching PVC chimney flashing with custom made aluminum counter-flashing